Sunday, February 28, 2010

My New Puppy!!













This gorgeous, handsome boy is my new puppy, VIC. I am ecstatic about him!!! I haven't had a puppy in a l-o-n-g time (JUNO turned 7 this month) so this is really special. VIC arrives by plane this week, most likely on Thursday night. His breeder, who is a good friend, is in Arkansas. VIC will be traveling with me on our trip to Ft. Stewart so he'll gets lots of great socialization with people, dogs and lots of great one-on-one time with me :) CAN'T WAIT for my new pup to arrive!!!



Visit paws4people for more information about our Assistance Dog programs, NPOFundingSolutionS for more information about our nonprofit fundraising programs, and CharityRaffles.org to purchase online raffle tickets, support our programs and Win $1Million!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment